Ready to tackle exit planning for your business?
We provide a fun, revealing way to explore your exit strategy, all in one day in Davenport, Iowa.
All business owners who hire Marigold Resources for a Strategic Exit Plan Review are invited to bring their spouse or management team for a day-trip or overnight stay, to the Quad Cities.
And it's the adventure of your choosing that can include a visit to the riverfront Figge Art Museum, a River Bandits baseball game at our nationally recognized riverfront stadium, tour our award winning craft breweries, or a round of golf at the TPC Deere Run.
We'll go over your Value Builder Score, review Scenario Planning and how to improve your Estimate of Value. In the relaxed setting of our downtown Davenport conference room, we will explore next best steps and milestones for your successful exit.
Below is a sample itinerary for this one-day, one-on-one, confidential strategic exit planning engagement. These are subject to your schedule and needs.
Tuesday - Arrival & Orientation
- 6pm Arrival at Hotel Blackhawk or The Current
in Downtown Davenport
- 7pm Dinner with Managing Partners: Chris Barnard and Todd McGreevy (choose from over 40 options)
Wednesday - Strategic Planning Sessions
9am Value Builder Score, and Estimate of Value Review;
8 Key Driver Scores and the 40+ Questions to Ask Your Professional Advisors
11am Scenario Planning & Exit Strategy What If's;
Short Buyer List Builder, 5 to 20X Rule
12pm Lunch: Catered in or off-campus at Figge Art Museum, Front Street Brewery, Me & Billy's
2pm The Envelope Test: What will you do when you exit and can you afford to now?
3pm Engagement Options Review: What are the action steps and pricing for Marigold to be your M&A Advisor and grow your business' value?
It's a no obligation opportunity for qualified businesses.
And, whether you want to sell your business for a premium now, or simply know that you could, we will provide you insights into 8 key value drivers that measurably increase your business exit options.
*Published pricing for the Strategic Exit Plan Review is $2,500.00.
- Your Day in Davenport for the Strategic Exit Plan Review includes:
- 1. Value Builder Report with Estimate of Value: 28-page white paper that includes current Estimate of value, and future potential estimate of value with a Value Builder Score of 80
2. Analysis of 8 Key Value Drivers and how their business scored in each key area
3. 40 questions each business owners should be asking themselves and their advisors, organized by 8 Key Value Drivers
4. Scenario Planning and Valuation Forecasting: In consult with Marigold advisors, modify scoring for highest impact Drivers for your business/industry while forecasting future profits and establish a future Value Builder Score and Estimate of Value Forecast.
5. Short Buyer List, including sorting out prospective strategic and financial buyers based on the 5 to 20 Rule.
6. Back of the Envelope Test: What will you do when you exit and can you afford it now?
- 7. Engagment Options Review: What are the steps, fees and deliverables for Marigold Resources to assist my business in Buying, Selling or Growing?
- Download samples of select work products outlined above.
- Business owners that engage Marigold Resources to exclusively assist with their business exit have the $2,495 is credited towards any listing engagement fees . . . all of which can be rebated back at closing.
- Business owners who are not ready to go to market yet, but want to grow the value of their company and have more future options, can engage Marigold as their Value Builder Advisor. Such a business coaching/consulting engagement includes access to all the tutorial videos, and exercises inside the Value Builder Engagement modules, and monthly meetings with Marigold's managing partners to review how best to implement the results of each exercise. Please see the video below for more info on the Value Builder System.