An award-winning, well known brew pub (established in 2010) servicing a valuable region conveniently located between three states. A unique opportunity to a buyer interested in expanding their footprint into the Midwest markets.
Primary location is in a popular historical district within a clustering of restaurants, bars and night life. Location features indoor dining for 125 guests, outdoor/curbside takeout with sales at 55% food and 45% beer/liquor, retail/gift shop, and brewery tours. Primary location (leased) is 15,290 sq. ft. on two floors with a two-lot frontage of 83 ft. The building has a loading dock and two remotely controlled rollup doors. Location also includes additional rental income.
Secondary location (leased) seats 80 and can implement nano system to self-distribute. Location does not currently offer food. Location is within walking distance to regional event center.
- Numerous national craft brewing awards
- Sellers not involved in day-to-day operations or brewing
- Formally trained brewer is full-time employee
- Business has successfully contract brewed for out of state brands
Asking Price: $650,000
2021 Total Sales: $1,318,000
2021 EBITA: $176,000
2021 SDE: $218,000
- Facilities: Primary location seats 125 and is approximately 15,290 sq. ft. Seller pays rent to its own RE holding company, which also generates additional AirBnB like income from second floor living spaces in this historic downtown. Seller's recent appraisal for said property is $1.3MM. Second location seats 80 and is leased from a third party.
- Employees: 4 FT, 20 PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): $657,224 Included in asking price
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
Upon receipt of this completed and digitally executed NDA below (or from direct link here) we will follow up by phone and/or e-mail to qualify providing the complete offering memorandum and schedule a time to discuss the opportunity further.