The business is an OEM dealer for top tractor lines and also carries a wide variety of OEM short-line brands. Among its deep customer base, the business sets up and services equipment for additional brands.
The inventory is fully documented in an industry-standard accounting/inventory management software system that does not allow for any inventory to be removed without evidence of a sale transaction.
The business recently invested in new trucks for the service staff, building upgrades for the service bays, a new service building, and more.
- Asking Price: $3.2MM
- Includes $3MM+ in inventory
- Includes $175K in FF&E
- $9.74MM - 2021 Gross Revenue
- $0.71MM - 2021 Adjusted EBITDA
- $0.52MM - 3 Year Weighted Average EBITDA
- Real Estate: $700,000*
*Not included in asking price
- Year Established: 2019
- Property Details: Two locations in Western Iowa
- Growth & Expansion: A strategic owner can benefit from the business's geographic customer footprint to cross-sell its offerings while leveraging key OEM relationships, product, and parts access the business must currently source out of state.
- Employees: 17 FT for both locations
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
Upon receipt of this completed and digitally executed NDA below (or from direct link here) we will follow up by phone and/or e-mail to qualify providing the complete offering memorandum and schedule a time to discuss the opportunity further.