Ideal for OEM Re-Shoring Plastics Parts
The Company specializes in plastics thermoforming and sheet extrusion. This business is ideal for an OEM that wants to re-shore their plastic component parts sourcing.
The Company works with customers for prototyping, design, fabrication and finishing of thermoformed and injection molded products. The Company also prototypes products for other forms of manufacturing and prides itself on servicing both large and small customers within consumer and industrial markets.
The Company’s manufacturing process includes the use of several types of plastic: high impact polystyrene (HIPS), high and low density polyethylene, high molecular weight polyethylene, ABS, co- extruded ABS and HIPS with an acrylic KORAD cap sheet stock, and polycarbonate.
The Company is capable of forming thin to thick gauge parts and is currently forming parts with a starting gauge of .350" and a 5.1 draw ratio.
The Company’s capabilities range from prototypes and low volume runs, to unlimited large volume runs; from simple to complex, and small to large parts.
Fabricating operations include trim presses, routing, punching, sonic welding, solvent welding and additional assembling and finishing stations.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) has become an important part of normal production to facilitate high standards of achievement through the entire manufacturing process.
Company has worked with a diverse set of customers to produce outstanding products within multiple industries.
The Company generates revenues from worldwide customer sales in four main segments, with the following % of sales in 2018:
Building Products (45%)
• Unique & Fade-Proof Shutters • Window Awnings • Door Canopies
Trademarked Poultry Products (25%)
• Sun Deflectors • Light Shields • Ventilation Doors • Feeder Lids
Custom Jobs (15%)
Lube Liners (10” to 36”) for Trucking Industry (8%)
- The Company employs six full-time employees and temp to hire workers on demand, at a single 40,000+ square foot location with office space and a manufacturing facility
- Currently, the Company generates approximately 95% of its revenue from repeat customers. Management cites the diverse array of equipment offers the flexibility for small and large batch projects. In addition, the Company’s management team maintains a core competency to maximize utilization rates and minimize equipment downtimes while reducing and eliminating bottlenecks through a well-thought-out process layout.
- Growth & Expansion
- Management estimates the Company will be able to generate sales of $12,500,000 with the current equipment base given the implementation of a second or third shift as the Company is currently operating with a single shift. As a result, management anticipates minimal capital expenditures to continue on current pace.
Estimated 2019 Sales: $1,360,000 Estimated 2019 EBITDA: $312,000 Inventory: $714,000 FF&E: $500,000 Employees: 6FT,3PT Facility Owned by Seller: 40,000+ sf
This Merger & Acquisition Opportunity #63245 is available via Marigold Resources' Senior Affiliate Partner status with Generational Equity.
Upon receipt of this completed and digitally executed NDA below (or from direct link here) we will follow up by phone and/or e-mail to qualify providing the complete offering memorandum and schedule a time to discuss the opportunity further.