$833K Sales in 2017
$238K SDE in 2017
Seller is seeking an acquisition candidate for one or both of its ISO certified coating divisions, currently operating successfully in Eastern Iowa:
1) Industrial powder coating (PC) and
2) Specialty coating (SC) such as manganese & zinc phosphate and dry film lube coating
Both divisions include some sand blasting and surface prep equipment and inventory. Currently has 7 FTE. Sale includes all equipment and customers associated with each division. Will sell Powder coating division only for $450K, will sell both for $725K.
Detailed Offering Memorandum available to qualified buyers. Includes equipment list, historical financial summary, photos, capabilities, customer and growth opportunity summary.
|Inventory in Price:||$13,000|
|FF&E in Price:||$441,000|
Sell or Lease
not included in Asking Price
*$814K in top line sales is 7 year average. $233K in cash flow is 7 year average for Seller's Discretionary Earnings (SDE).
Competition & Customers
- Very competitive, yet profitable, on small shop runs. Close proximity to customers up to 50 miles away.
- 14,600 square feet modern warehouse in small town Iowa industrial park, with loading docks, easy access. Seller owned facility available for long term lease at $4k/month.
Growth & Expansion
- Powder coating sales volume can be readily tripled with current equipment and setup. Will require additional staff but not an additional shift.
Support & Training
- Willing to stay on up to 25 hours per week for $70K per year.
Reason for Selling
- Focusing on firearm coating at 2nd facility near home in prep for retirement.