2020 annual sales of $550K was down year, due to COVID.
Business did over $1MM in sales in 2017 and 2018 with $180-200K in pre-tax profits, including paying the owner's full time salary for part-time management.
Asking Price: $390,000
Cash Flow: $100,000 (5 year wtd avg)
Gross Revenue: $550,000 (2020)
Rent: $1,870 per Month
- Real Estate: Leased
- Building SF: 1,620
- Employees: 10FT, 20PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): $20,000 Included in asking price
- Facilities: Leasing two offices, main office in Iowa, satellite office in Illinois.
- Financing: 10% Purchase Price 5 Years
- Support & Training: Strong admin staff with decades experience and RN status.
- Reason for Selling: Retiring
Upon receipt of this completed and digitally executed NDA below (or from direct link here) we will follow up by phone and/or e-mail to qualify providing the complete offering memorandum and schedule a time to discuss the opportunity further.