The Company is an American-made manufacturing Company that specializes in fireplace products and other bespoke products, which include automotive and motorcycle parts and accessories.
In operation since 1977, the Company has developed a broad set of capabilities and has established itself within the national marketplace both with and without distributors.
The Company internally manufactures all products from raw materials to finished products utilizing best-in-class automated CNC machines and lasers, punches, breaks, plasma tables, etc.
The Company enjoys a long-standing reputation for quality products and superior customer support. This is evidenced by the Company’s estimated 98% rate of repeat business.
2021 Gross Revenue: $1.1MM
2021 EBITDA: $371,000
*Not included in asking price
- Building SF: 12,000
- Facilities: Seller owned shop, warehouse and offices are leased to the business for $26K per year. Owner willing to sell with the business
- Real Estate: Leased
- Lease Expiration: N/A
- Employees: 4 FT, 6 PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E): Included in asking price
- 45 years operating
- 25+ active customers
- Product-Line Expansion
- Addition of Staff
- Increased Sales/Marketing
- National Reach: The Company’s customer base and operations are national in scope, allowing it to service clients wherever they may be located and easily expand into new geographic markets.
- Scalable Operating Expenses: The Company has built an effective organization capable of sustaining projected growth. The Company maintains fixed operating expenditures, and future revenue growth will greatly improve profitability. Any increase in revenue will not result in meaningful changes to projected operating expenses.
- Outstanding Growth Opportunities: There exist several opportunities for the Company to significantly increase revenue and profit, including leveraging the Company’s proven reputation to pursue and penetrate new and existing markets. These opportunities are easily attainable given the appropriate investments in capital and human resources.
- Four distributor customers make up approximately 40% of sales. 50%+ sales is online stores.
Support & Training:
- Management is willing to remain through the transition period, and would entertain remaining with new management for a longer period of time on a consultancy basis. Additionally, all key employees are expected to remain with new ownership beyond the sale of the Company.
Reason for Selling:
This Merger & Acquisition Opportunity #64866 is available via Marigold Resources' Senior Affiliate Partner status with Generational Equity.
Upon receipt of this completed and digitally executed NDA below (or from direct link here) we will follow up by phone and/or e-mail to qualify providing the complete offering memorandum and schedule a time to discuss the opportunity further.