As of April 2022 the Company carried over 40 autos in its inventory valued at over $450,000 at cost. The Company also has a full service shop that handles a wide range of maintenance and repairs that make up approximately 15% of annual sales.
In addition to used car sales, the Company’s facility hosts a full service department capable of anything from oil changes to repairs. Customers that purchase their car from the dealer often use the Company’s service shop for maintenance and upkeep, which is approximately 15% of annual sales.
The Company’s facilities and resources are not currently at capacity, so future growth will be supported by the current assets and facilities on hand.
- Asking Price: $1,200,000
- 2021 Annual Sales: $3,780,000
- 2021 EBITDA: $349,000
- Pricing Includes $450,000 Auto Inventory at Cost
- Property Valuation: $450,000* or lease for $45,000 per year
*Not included in the business asking price.
- Year Established: 2003
- Property Details: The business is located on approximately 2 acres of paved property at the heart of this small town and cross roads of two county highways. The Company's 17,750 square feet of space houses the showroom, offices, and service shops.
- Employees: 7 FT
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
This Merger & Acquisition Opportunity #64866 is available via Marigold Resources' Senior Affiliate Partner status with Generational Equity.
Upon receipt of this completed and digitally executed NDA below (or from direct link here) we will follow up by phone and/or e-mail to qualify providing the complete offering memorandum and schedule a time to discuss the opportunity further.