2021 EBITDA: $585,000
Business Asking Price: $3,500,000
The main location features a 9-door garage with state-of-the-art engine repair, maintenance, tire and alignment equipment. The secondary location has one of the biggest alignment pits in the region and is known as the local leader in heavy-duty alignments and repairs.
The business also operates two towing divisions; a heavy-duty towing service for OTR semis, trailers, farm equipment, industrial equipment and mutliple autos for salvage and auctions as well as an auto towing brand that services both AAA and related roadside services, as well as a private property towing services for private parking lot enforcement of removing abandoned, and illegally parked vehicles.
- Facilities: Two locations in Eastern Iowa. The first location is 19,000+ sq. ft. on 2+ acres with 20+ service bays. The second location is 11,000+ sq. ft. on 1+ acres with 10+ service bays
- Real Estate: Not included in asking price, valued at $1,500,00 by Seller
- Employees: 24 FT, 1 PT
- Capabilities & Facilities Video
- Historical Financials w SDE & EBITDA Analysis
- Income Statements & Balance Sheets
- Equipment List
- Website Information
- Location Information
- Location, Building, Equipment Photos
- Staffing & Compensation Information
Upon receipt of this completed and digitally executed NDA below (or from direct link here) we will follow up by phone and/or e-mail to qualify providing the complete offering memorandum and schedule a time to discuss the opportunity further.