Today, video is everywhere.
It’s not just on the TV, it’s on our phones, laptops, tablets, and billboards big and small.
Video is the new standard for the most impactful and distributable communication we cannot afford to not have.
Successfully creating and deploying effective videos made for your business is no longer considered a luxury available to multi-billion dollar corporations like Google and Apple.
While corporate style video has become an industry standard, there are more ways to utilize effective video to benefit your business than you may realize.
Below are the top 10 ways we have helped customers use video to build their company's value.
- CSR Video
- A good profile video can be especially helpful when a business is trying to introduce itself to a new market. Short or long form, the profile video is utilitarian in introducing your company to potential stakeholders and explaining the value of your products or services you provide.
- A promotional video is designed to showcase a product, service or event. These can be utilized in multiple mediums from HD television broadcasting to online viral video. The promotional video improves brand recognition and retains engagement with entertaining elements.
- Capabilities videos speak to audiences within a specific industry or demographic. The information about products and services is presented to an audience that is familiar with your industry and already buys the products and services you provide.
- Internal communication videos are characteristically used to share information within the company and by extension to its customers. An internally focused video can be used to educate staff about a company policy, express your business' mission, celebrate an anniversary or achievment, and explain an upcoming project or product release.
- You can attract skilled and talented staff with effective recruitment video. Your business' style and culture will attract like-minded new team members. Whether you recruit on TV, social media, at your own web-site, inside your facility, or at trade shows, your HR department loves video that attracts and pre-qualifies the best candidates.
- Supplementing staff training with useful how-to video saves time and helps ensure both mission and task retention. Posting such videos online allows employees to view the videos nearly anywhere, anytime. Alternatively, how-to video can be a superb brand builder showing customers and prospects how to use your product most effecively.
- Authentic testimonial videos inform and build confidence for new customers to further investigate what value your business can provide. There's no stronger advertising than word of mouth and testimonial videos memorialize and celebrate your biggest fans' experiences.
- A great way to document company milestones is by recording your corporate events. It can be used in recruiting or bringing in new clients. Corporate events can include more than just celebrations, including conferences and seminars, to be viewed by those unable to attend.
- Effective behind-the-scenes style documentary video achieves ‘advertising without advertising’ and expands your business’ transparency. These projects ensure your business' legacy is preserved, oftentimes directly from your most experienced and long-time staffers. Telling a compelling story documentary style engages stakeholders to consider how your business' history can add value to its future.
10. Corporate Social Responsibility
- A corporate social responsibility video is designed to showcase what your business is doing to help the people where you live. It could feature any charities or foundations you are involved with, staff volunteerism, what you are doing to take care of your employees.
- These ten video themes or styles are not mutually exclusive. A documentary-style video might utilize on-camera comments featured in a profile, with customer testimonials, with a sponsored event video. A promotional video may include portions of a company profile, combined with a new service captured in a capabilities video. You build measurable internal and external value for your business when you invest in effective and professional video communications.
- We would love to discuss the far-reaching benefits of effective video with you today.
- CLICK HERE to watch Marigold Resources produced videos.