2020 annual sales of $550K was down year, due to COVID.
Business did over $1MM in sales in 2017 and 2018 with $180-200K in pre-tax profits, including paying the owner's full time salary for part-time management.
Asking Price: $390,000
Cash Flow: $100,000 (5 year wtd avg)
Gross Revenue: $550,000 (2020)
Rent: $1,870 per Month
Successful and profitable 110 seat neighborhood American pub with full service restaurant in the heart of a small rural Iowa town.
- Casual family-friendly atmosphere, with clean and open spaces
- Open for lunch and dinner
- Ample big screens for sports and more
- Off-street parking
Business Price: $400,000
- Annual Seller's Discretionary Earnings: $75,000
- Very reliable manager in place, making $36k
- Seller works less than 20 hours per week, retiring
- Capacity to do $1.8MM in annual sales
- Near the new Amazon Faclity site
- 2018 Sales $1.47MM, $205K SDE
- 2019 Sales $1.33MM, $110K SDE
- 2020 Sales $1.60MM, $196K SDE (est.)
The Company specializes in selling building materials. . The Company is a one-stop-shop for home builders, offering all types of the supplies from lumber to roofing, windows, paint, and hardware. The Company primarily serves construction contractors (67% of 2019 revenue) as well as homeowners (28%) and walk-in customers (5%) mainly in its local market (65% of revenue) as well as beyond (32% within a 50-mile radius and 3% beyond a 50-mile radius).
The Company operates out of a 3,000 square foot shareholder-owned facility.
The Company specializes in creating residential and commercial millwork packages of moldings, doors, stair parts, hardwood flooring, and many more wood products and hardware. the product mix includes doors (27% of sales), casing and base molding (20%), stair parts (13%), and other trims and finishing (36%).
The Company serves architectural design/build firms (36% of LHY revenue), lumber yards (40%), custom home builders (12%), cabinet dealers (4%), dealers (4%), and homeowners (4%). The Company operates out of its own 12,500 sq. ft. facility that can support growth.